For the FASTEST response to non-emergency Maintenance Requests, go to “Forms -> Maintenance Request” using the link above.
- Smoke inside unit (Call 911 first, then 24 hr line)
- Smelling gas inside unit (Call gas company, then 24 hr line)
- Burst pipe or any water leaks (turn off water to the apartment/home, via water shut-off valve, then call 24 hr line)
- Sewage back-up (Stop all water use, then call 24 hr line)
- “No heat, and outside temperature is = 55° (Call 24 hr line)
- No A/C, and outside temperature is = 90° (Call 24 hr line)
Emergency maintenance requests will be addressed as quickly as possible, based on availability of resources such as parts and/or service personnel. Completion of repair may not be same day!
WHAT IS NOT AN EMERGENCY?
Anything not listed above is not an emergency. All non-emergency maintenance requests must be in writing. You may submit Maintenance requests the following ways:
- Submit a maintenance request online by clicking on the link below to fill out the online maintenance form. [Fastest response!]
- E-mail your maintenance request to our Property Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill out and submit the online maintenance request form by clicking here
Electric Problems? Certain electrical problems may be due to a tripped breaker. Always check your breaker box before calling for service. You will be charged $50 for a service call if a tripped breaker is the cause of the problem. Also check around sinks in kitchens and baths to see if any tripped GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlets may be the cause of the problem. Pressing the reset button on these outlets will often restore power to that outlet and those around it. You will be charged $50 for the service call if a tripped GFI outlet is the cause of the problem.
Smoke Detector beeping? Replace the batteries. If the detector continues beeping, submit maintenance request. You will be charged $50 for the service call if dead or dying batteries are the cause of the problem.
No power to dishwasher? Flip any nearby light switches, and check dishwasher again. You will be charged $50 for the service call if a light switch in the incorrect position is the cause of the problem. Lights not working? Ensure bulb is compatible with fixture. If still not working, replace the bulb. Ashton Development Properties does not replace light bulbs, under any circumstances, regardless of height, location, or style. You will be charged $50 for the service call if an incompatible or missing bulb is the cause of the problem.